As of 7:09 p.m., here are the conditions for the NYS Bridge Authority Mid-Hudson Region bridges:
- Tappan Zee Bridge to close at 4 p.m. Monday, Oct. 29
- Bear Mountain Bridge – OPEN, sustained winds at 9MPH
- Newburgh-Beacon Bridge – OPEN, sustained winds at 25-29MPH gusting 45-50mph
- Mid-Hudson Bridge – OPEN, sustained winds at 14MPH
- Kingston-Rhinecliff Bridge – OPEN, sustained winds at 17MPH gusting 22mph
- Rip Van Winkle Bridge – OPEN, sustained winds at 19MPH gusting 23mph
- As of 8 p.m., a wind advisory is in effect for the Newburgh Beacon Bridge. Winds are gusting between 45 and 50 mph. Sustained winds are 25 to 29mph. All empty box trucks, tractor trailers, RVS, high profile vehicles and motorcycles are prohibited until further notice.
State Route 213 in the Town of Ulster is closed between Creeks Locks Road and the Kingston City Line due to flooding. Motorists are advised to use an alternate route.
Monticello Raceway cancels racing on Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30. Weather permitting, racing will resume on Wednesday, October 31 at 12:50 p.m.
Trash pickup in the city of Kingston has been suspended for Monday, October 29 and Tuesday, October 30. Residents are asked to secure their trash cans from high winds.
Sunday's Black Violin concert at the Bardavon will be postponed until Sunday, December 2. Tickets for Sunday's performance will be honored on December 2.
All services closed for Shortline Bus Terminal.
GALLERIA AT CRYSTAL RUN:
The Galleria will be closing at 4 p.m. October 29,2012
Due to Hurricane Sandy, the center will be closed on Mon, Oct 29. Please watch for updates.
PALISADES MALL, ROCKLAND:
Palisades Center will close at 4 p.m., Monday, October 29th, 2012 for the safety of mall patrons and employees. Please continue to check the website and our Facebook page for up to date information.
POUGHKEEPSIE GALLERIA: Closing: 4pm on 10/29/12
Posted on Oct 29, 2012
The Poughkeepsie Galleria will be closing at 4pm today, Monday, October 29, 2012.
HUDSON VALLEY MALL, KINGSTON:
Oct 29th Monday, 2012 The mall will be closing at 5pm today.
All City of Poughkeepsie waterfront parks are closed to the public due to flooding caused by Hurricane Sandy.